- The general terms and conditions apply to all offers, activities, quotations and agreements for training- coaching and consultancy assignments between Leadership Solutions and clients, respectively their legal successors.
- Leadership Solutions considers itself obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that Leadership Solutions, both in word and in writing, comes to know during the execution of the work.
- Leadership Solutions will ensure that a clear agreement of will exists and continues to exist between the client and Leadership Solutions regarding the content of the assignments.
- In principle, the fee is determined on the basis of the nature of the assignment and the work and costs spent on it. Leadership Solutions does not work on the basis of any compensation, the size of which depends on the result of the work.
- As part of its quality assurance and support efforts, Leadership Solutions reserves the right to have Leadership Solutions consultants serve, at no cost to the client, as trainee assistants in training and in the conduct of research and consulting activities.
2 Basis of tenders
Quotes from Leadership Solutions are based on the information provided by the client. The client warrants that, to the best of his knowledge, he has provided all the essential information for the design and implementation of the study. Leadership Solutions will perform the services to be provided by it to the best of its knowledge and ability, and in accordance with the requirements of good craftsmanship.
- All contracts for the execution of orders by Leadership Solutions are established by written confirmation of the order by the Client to Leadership Solutions.
- No changes can be made to a quote once sent and received. Further conditions or adjustments set by the Client will, upon acceptance by Leadership Solutions, be followed by a new quotation and order confirmation to be signed by the Client, whereby the previously issued quotation and order confirmation to be signed by the Client are to be considered as expired.
- In case of cancellation by a client of an agreed assignment, the time already committed to the execution of the assignment in the first four weeks after the cancellation date will be charged by Leadership Solutions.
- In case of cancellation of an agreed training assignment, the following arrangements apply:
- Cancellation up to 8 weeks before the start date: 0% of the total rate agreed upon for the training, subject to administration and demonstrable other costs already incurred by Leadership Solutions.
- Cancellation between 4 and 8 weeks before the start date: 50% of the total rate agreed upon for the training plus administration and demonstrable other costs already incurred by Leadership Solutions.
- Cancellation between 2 and 4 weeks before the start date: 90% of the total rate agreed upon for the training plus administration and demonstrable other costs already incurred by Leadership Solutions.
- Cancellation from 2 weeks before the start date: 100% of the total rate agreed for the training, client may send a substitute participant at the purchased training.
- Regardless of the number of weeks within which the client cancels a training course, the preparation activities already carried out will be charged.
- Cancellation must be made in writing. The cancellation date is the date of the postmark or the date of an email.
- In the event of cancellation of participation in a training course with open registration, the client may have the original participant replaced by another employee from his organization.
- Cancellation up to one month before the start date: 50% of the costs related to the training.
- Cancellation between one month and fourteen days before the start date: 75% of the costs associated with the training.
- Cancellation within fourteen days before the start date: 100% of the costs associated with the training, including the arrangement fee.
5 Rates and costs of the assignment
- Incompany Training
The costs for training courses have a fixed daily rate and are directly chargeable per course, unless a different rate is agreed upon between the parties. All arrangement fees for venue rental, food, beverages and lodging are exclusive and are the responsibility of the client.
- The rate for a training course will be determined for each assignment in an assignment confirmation. Preparation and implementation costs are included in the total cost of the training.
- Other assignments
The costs for research and consultancy work are calculated per day part (= morning, afternoon or evening). These rates may be adjusted semi-annually. The rate will be set forth in an order confirmation.
6 Terms of Payment
- The method and time of invoicing shall be agreed with the client and laid down in the order confirmation, both for training courses and for research and consultancy work. Payment for services rendered must be made no later than 14 days after the invoice date, unless otherwise agreed. Claims against an invoice must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- If Leadership Solutions has to engage the services of third parties for the collection of overdue amounts, the Customer is obliged to pay the extrajudicial costs and statutory interest. All disputes that may arise between the Customer and Leadership Solutions will be submitted to the competent court.
7 Intellectual Property
Models, techniques, instruments, including software, used in the execution of the assignment and included in the training, consulting or research results are and remain the property of Leadership Solutions. Disclosure can therefore only be made after obtaining permission from Leadership Solutions. The client is of course entitled to use models and techniques for use in its own organization, to the extent appropriate to the purpose of the assignment. Assessments are intended for one-time use and should not be used for reuse. In the event of premature termination of the contract, the foregoing shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Leadership Solutions is liable for shortcomings in the execution of the assignment, insofar as they are the result of the failure of the organization and its legal successors to observe due care, expertise and the professionalism that may be relied upon in the execution of work in the context of the assignment in question. The liability for the demonstrable damage caused by the shortcomings is limited to the amount of the fee received by Leadership Solutions for its work in the context of that assignment, from the time of the occurrence of that damage. In the case of assignments with a lead time exceeding six months, the liability referred to here shall be further limited to a maximum of the amount invoiced for the last month. Any claims by the client in this sense must be submitted within one month of discovering the damage.
This agreement is governed exclusively by Dutch law.